Assistant Store Manager - £22,070 (Plus bonus and benefits)
Brook Street are Proud to be working with one of the leading storage companies in the UK. Our clients are currently recruiting for an Assistant Store Manager to join their busy team in their Poole Branch.
Key aspects of the Assistant Manager Role:
- Maintaining a positive approach, being the first point of contact for customers; face to face, via phone, email or web enquiry.
- Organising workload and making decisions, providing support to others.
- Maximise sales at every opportunity through promoting the products and services available.
- Assist in supporting the promotion of the store, propose suggestion and encourage ideas from others.
- Daily walk around to check the general cleanliness of the site. This includes checking and sweeping up any rooms that have been vacated, sweeping the walkways & cleaning the customer toilet facilities.
- Taking responsibility for store administration duties which include responding to emails in the store inbox & using Space Manager to create and manage customer accounts.
- Managing a debtor, involves calling those who have missed payments and chase payment from them. In some cases if they have not paid within a set time frame we notify them that we have put a lock on their unit.
- Ensuring that standards of service consistently exceed customer expectations.
- Maintain the stock levels of boxes etc in the stores.
£22,070 plus bonus and benefits,
They will be eligible to receive a bonus of up to 25% of their annual salary (paid in quarterly instalments) depending on employee and the store performance.
40 hours per week.
Please note our stores are open 7 days per week, and all candidates must be available to work any 5 out of 7 days on a shift rota basis.
Candidates will be expected to work weekends. Some stores may offer 1 in 3 weekends off, or they may be required to work 2 in 3 Saturdays and 1 in 3 Sundays, based on the stores being fully staffed. Sundays and Bank Holidays will involve lone trading.
Store Opening hours
Monday to Friday: 8.00 am to 6.00 pm
Saturday: 9.00 am to 6.00 pm
Sunday: 10.00 am to 4.00 pm
Let`s get started!
This role is available for a start as soon as possible. This will involve an initial phone call followed by a face to face interview if successful.
If you are interested in the role and looking for work it would speed up your application process if you completed an online registration with Brook Street as soon as possible via the following link: https://www.brookstreet.co.uk/account/registration.aspx. This registration will need to be completed to progress your application for this role or any future roles you apply for.
For more information or a detailed job specification, please contact Billy at Brook Street on 02380 23604 or send your CV .