Job title: Support Worker- Educational based
Start Date: immediate
Contract Type: perm
Are you a caring, understanding, reliable and have experience working with Children? Do you have what it takes to support vulnerable children?
You will be working in a beautiful castle location in Gosforth with 9.5 acers of land, farm animals, bird aviary, bakery, pottery room, forest classroom and much more.
You will be accompanying the residents with many indoor and outdoor activities on site and off. So be prepared for a fast pace, action packed but rewarding experience.
We are looking for dedicated and committed staff to work with students ranging between 16 and 25 years of age to safeguard and promote their safety and welfare at all times. To support the students and ensure they feel a sense of belonging and influence within their home, along with providing individualised day to day care and support.
You must provide and encourage students to access opportunities to engage in hobbies and experiences in order to attain positive outcomes, boost confidence and improve resilience whilst increasing their levels of independence and self-regulation.
What we'll need from you:
- Experience is key for this position. A minimum of 6 months relevant experience supporting Children/ young adults (experience with Children with Learning Disabilities would be great)
- Calm, friendly, understanding, approachable personality
- Covid status: double jabbed is required
- DBS to be on the update service is a bonus however, we can also apply for a new one.
- MAPA training is preferred but the company is happy to train
- On going support
- Training provided
- Part time and full time hours available
- Days or nights available
If you think this role would be perfect for you why wait get in touch today for an immediate start. Please contact Taylor for an informal chat alternatively apply online or send your CV APPLY NOW TO AVOID MISSING OUT.