We're working with an industry leading manufacturing company, looking for a 1st Line Support engineer to join the company on a permanent basis.
The role will be to support the IT Manager with all IT Support issues for multiple manufacturing sites in Bradford. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established company and learn alongside a supportive manager with opportunities to develop skills within systems support and software development.
A typical day in this role will include:
- Providing First Line Support to end users
- Ensuring cases are logged and escalated where required
- Undertaking the migration of desktop systems
- Fixing and replacing hardware
- Assisting with database maintenance and record keeping
We're looking for an experienced IT Support candidate for this role. Ideally with one year or more experience within a first line support, IT Technician or IT help desk administrator position. With the following skills and experience:
- Experience with IT support across Microsoft 2003 - 2016
- Knowledge of enterprise resource planning software
- LAN and WAN network experience
- Ideally some experience within MSSQL, MSEXCHANGE and VMWARE
If you're enthusiastic about developing a career within IT and would like to work in a supportive, busy role then please don't hesitate to apply!
Our client offers a salary of £18,000 - £20,000 dependant on experience. There is also free onsite parking and excellent development opportunities with this client.
If you'd like to secure an interview, please apply online today!