Job title: 1st Line Support Technician
Job type: Permanent, full-time
Hours: Mon-Fri (08:45 - 17:30) - may be flexible, some hybrid days available.
Salary: £25,000 per annum (DOE)
We are looking for a 1st Line Support Technician to join one of our clients based in Hull.
As a 1st Line Support Technician, you will be supporting their existing and new clients with any IT challenges/issues they may face in their day-to-day operations. You must be able to work under pressure, in a calm professional and timely manner.
The successful candidate must be proactive, ambitious and enjoy working in a team. You must have passion for customer support and have the ability to skilfully engage with customers on complex topics.
- First line support as part of the help desk
- Responding to inquiries from customers
- Escalation to 2nd Line for any topics unable to address
- Troubleshooting hardware including servers, desktops, laptops, and network equipment.
- Using our monitoring software to respond to identified issues ensuring maximum uptime.
- On-site visits time-to-time to diagnose issues beyond the point of remote support.
Skills Required for the role:
- Switches, routers, firewalls,
- Cloud hosted VoIP and on-site phone systems.
- Windows based PC and laptops.
- Windows Server and Active Directory.
- Microsoft Exchange and SQL Server
- Microsoft Office 365 and the Microsoft Office suite.
- Mac OS
- Cloud deployed anti-virus software.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid Working
- On-site parking
- Relaxed working environment
- Pension Scheme
- Up to 25 days holiday plus bank holidays