My Public Sector Client based in Newcastle and is looking for 1st Line Support Analysts to fully support their key infrastructures. The role is paying £9.22 and the working week will be 37 hours as well as 1 hour paid break.
The successful candidate must be flexible around working times due to various daytime shifts (07:00 - 18:30, Monday - Friday) and potential for a delayed end of shift. Overtime may be released according to business demand. This role is starting on 19th April 2021 and we have 7 positions available.
The role of a First Line Analyst involves taking emails, calls and chats from users, listening to and analysing the issues that users experience, and progressing the call accordingly. Whether that be through trying to fix the issue with the available fixes or assigning the case to the appropriate team for resolution.
- Professional attitude
- Triaging, investigating and logging incidents.
- Confidence to take inbound calls and make outbound calls
- Able to capture relevant, detailed and concise information.
- Excellent computer literacy skills
- Have an understanding of the fundamental IT infrastructure
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and Windows 7, 8.1 and 10
- Strong customer service skills
Under the current circumstances around COVID-19, this role will initially involve working from home and applicants must have:
- A reliable internet connection
- A suitable working area and an environment where calls can be taken (i.e. noise considerations)
- Good communication via multiple channels such as instant messages, phone, email
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
If you feel you have proven and relevant experience and would be happy to be considered for this role, please send your CV through for consideration.