2nd Line Support Engineer
Full Time - Permanent
Salary between £25-£30k DOE
Brook Street are delighted to be working with our one of our clients, they are looking for a 2nd Line Support Engineer to join their team.
You will be mainly responsible for:
- Maintain and support IT systems including PC and laptop support fixes.
- Support queries and requests, working along with 1st and 3rd line teams, providing a cohesive experience for end users
- Ensure all issues are managed from request to completion.
- Publish customer facing technical information such as best practice guides, SOPs, FAQ's.
- Ability to provide ideas for improvements relating to solutions to the business.
- Provide point of escalation for support team and customers as part of an on-call rotation.
- Minimum of 2 years Support Engineer experience with Microsoft technologies.
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about IT
- Ability to work independently and part of a team.
- Able to follow policies, procedures and controls
- Experience of working under pressure
- Knowledge and experience of Windows 10
Please click apply for more information!