As part of our expansion, we are delighted to be seeking a Finance and Business Support Recruiter to join our Bristol Team which covers the entire South West region.
As a Finance Recruiter, you will have exceptional industry knowledge combined with a natural flair for developing business. Our Business Support Recruiter will be adept at managing the recruitment and onboarding of low level through to skilled & senior level, office-based roles.
Part of the Manpower Group, Brook Street are one of the UK's longest standing recruitment firms, since our first office opened in 1946. The Bristol team specialise in sectors including; Business Support, Operations, Finance and HR.
About the Job...
As a specialist Recruiter within the Finance market, you will be responsible for building and developing a pipeline of candidates and clients within your specialism. You will effectively be coming into a cold desk - you will have every resource at your disposal, but building trust with your clients and candidates, hunting down opportunities and farming through to the end result will be purely down to you.
Your Key Attributes...
Providing you can demonstrate our five key attributes we will consider you for our Finance Recruiter position.
What we can offer you...
- A market rate basic salary
- Uncapped commission structure accessible from day 1
- Pension scheme (after qualifying period)
- Private healthcare scheme (after qualifying period)
- Sharesave scheme (after qualifying period)
- External wellbeing platform
- External development courses
- Ongoing internal training and support throughout your career
- Mobile phone
- Future career opportunities within the Manpower Group globally
Please apply now with your latest CV and we will be in touch to discuss your application further. There will be an initial telephone conversation, followed by a 1st and 2nd stage interview and presentation.
We are ideally looking for a candidate available to start as early as May 2021.