Working for a business in Cardiff with great company benefits, Brook Street have an exciting opportunity for a Liability Claims Technician on a Full Time basis.
We are recruiting for a Liability Claims Technician to join the Claims team in Cardiff .You will be required to hold experience in dealing with Liability Claims (Essential).
- EL/PL handling experience including the handling of property damage and injury claims
- An understanding of the application of claims code
- Be able to apply a thorough knowledge of current case law, statute and other legal liabilities
- own desk-top caseload and ensure that claims requiring loss adjuster visit are proactively handled to conclusion, aiding customers, third parties and clients.
- An understanding of the FSA and how it relates to your role within the business
Required essential experience skills and qualifications
The successful candidate must have the following skills to be considered for this role
- A working knowledge of the Principles of Insurance
- Already experienced within the claim's arena, you`ll have the ability to identify suspicious information and apply correct procedures to avoid fraudulent claims, identify and evaluate evidence. Additionally, you`ll answer routine correspondence, deal with incoming calls, issue client updates and maintain diary processes.
- Working knowledge of MS Word
Why apply for this role?
As well as an attractive salary of £19450 also has the following benefits for their staff.
- Great Office environment
- Development & Progression opportunities
- Great city centre Office Environment.
Please contact Darryl Young in our Cardiff Business Hub or click Apply Now!
Why apply through Brook Street?
We are working on behalf of one of our trusted clients for this vacancy. Brook Street first opened its doors in 1946, founded by single mother Margery Hurst who set to work with little more than an idea and a drive to succeed. Her ambition was clear; following the end of World War 2 to deliver a quality recruitment service and to supply London with talented temps. Over 70 years later, our founder's drive remains ingrained in the way we work. We've grown into one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies − matching thousands of people with meaningful job opportunities at more than 4,500 companies every year. Delivering a quality service to suit the needs of clients and candidates alike was important to our founder Margery Hurst and it remains important to us today.
Your application will be treated in confidence and we will discuss this opportunity with you in depth. As part of our service to candidates, we will meet you and offer free pre-interview advice.
If this opportunity isn't for you, please contact us to discuss opportunities that may be of interest to you.