Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Personal Assistant
This is a contract role based in Reading for 18 months.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: up to £34,925.00 per annum plus 5% end of contract bonus depending on experience.
This is a PA position working within the executive office, the role is supporting an EA and Chief of staff in the EA office. You will be part of a wider support team.
Fast paced team in a growing business, this is a great opportunity for a PA to further their skills. Opportunity to work with large customers and interact with important officers/senior stakeholders.
A typical day in this role can include:
- Proactive planning and organising complex diary management - coordinate internal and external meetings ensuring an optimum schedule to make best use of the time.
- Ability to prioritise the calendar based on business/customer needs, ensuring all briefing papers and supporting information for internal/external meetings are provided in advance. Attention to detail is critical.
- Multi-destination complex travel management requiring flexibility and availability with changing travel needs while at different time zones.
- Ability to adjust and operate across multiple time zones with flexibility required to support busy travel schedule.
- Manage the Office approvals, expenses, purchase orders.
- Organisation of customer and partner meetings and Leadership Team activities such as management off-sites, training, customer dinners, annual group events - location/all logistics/invoicing etc.
- Co-ordination of Customer escalations - written and via social media.
- Organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Use initiative and judgement within established guidelines.
- Effectively interface with employees from other groups
- Other administrative duties as requested.
The top 3 must have skills are as follows:
- Ability to priorities and manage moving parts
- Being the face of the office and business professional.
- The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Big Corp is ideal
- Worked in a busy/senior office.
- Substantial PA experience, in a complex environment with the ability to work independently and an exceptional approach to prioritisation.
- Flawless execution of administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organization and process with the ability to bring a level of creativity to problem solving.
- Proven ability of thriving in a fast paced, highly complex environment requiring resilience and persistence.
- Strong teamwork skills, and a strong ability to offer suggestions and improvements to process and work effectively with all working styles.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- High level of confidentiality, discernment and judgement.
- Ability to be flexible & agile in response to changing priorities and needs.
- Proven ability to manage smaller projects, work under pressure and consistently make deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to continuously acquire new skills and accept new challenges
- Strong communication, oral and written. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with senior leaders and a range of stakeholders.
- Positive can-do attitude, bringing energy to those you encounter.
Deadline for CV submission: Friday 22nd March