Brook Street is currently recruiting on behalf of our client who is based in Erskine, Glasgow; we have multiple positions available for full time Admin Assistants which will commence in May 2021.
As an administration assistant you will be playing a key role in helping to process Passport applications; in order to be successful for this role you must hold a current British Passport and be able to pass a security clearance check.
Contract: Temporary assignment 6-9 months
Start date: May 2021 onwards
Salary: £8.91 per hour - rising to £9.35 per hour after a 12 week qualifying period
Hours: Monday to Friday 7:30am - 8.30pm
This is a role which provides the opportunity to cover a range of functions, as individuals will be required to work in a number of areas within the office.
- Receive and process incoming and outgoing mail ready for processing
- Process external mail ensuring that all contents and payment details are recorded accurately and work is batched/streamed correctly.
- Scan documentation and check the scanned image is of an acceptable standard and clear for validation.
- Validate scanned documentation ensuring all information is accurate, correcting information held in the system against original documentation provided
- Send, receive & process customer queries
- Occasional client interface and contact with the public, via written correspondence or phone.
To carry out the roles effectively the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Disciplined approach to workload
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication
- Customer Focus
- Team work and ability to work alone
You will be given full training by our client and ongoing support from Brook Street.
If you would like to find out more details about the above roles, please apply online with your CV and a member of our team will be in touch shortly by calling you on the number provided.