ACA Trainee Accountant in Taunton
Are you looking for a new start in the new year in a reputable accountancy firm?
And are you looking for a trainee position to take you further into your career?
A well-known firm with many offices located across the south west with chartered accountants, tax consultants and financial planners are looking for an ACA Trainee Accountant to join a management information systems team within the audit department.
The successful candidate will learn how assist clients with the management accounting processes, designing and building systems to improve efficiency and reliability and
Full training in management accounting systems, financial modelling and auditing will be provided to the successful candidate.
Ideally (although not essential), the successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- A minimum 2.1 degree and mostly A/B grades at GCSE and A levels (or equivalent)
- Be a self-starter and motivated to work independently; there is a real opportunity to shape this role
- Highly analytical
- Accurate and able to self-check work
- Demonstrates initiative and problem-solving capabilities including the ability to research around a topic
- Ability to think practically in terms of possible scenarios that a business may face
- Be a good communicator, both internally and with clients
- Strong Excel skills (although these can be taught if necessary)
In return, they offer a fantastic place to work in the South West with a competitive and flexible benefits package, full study support and 31 days holidays per annum (including bank holidays).
This is a full-time and permanent role located in Taunton Monday - Friday. With a salary £18,250
If you are interested in this position as ACA Trainee Accountant, then please call Clea on 0117 948 6313 or APPLY NOW.