Full-time - Permanent
Brook Street are excited to be representing one the best Accountancy firms in Scotland, ranked top 20.
This Business has an exciting and positive atmosphere. Everyone in the business is welcomed instantly and made to feel like family. Support is one of their biggest qualities, making sure everyone is supported the whole time, with a key focus on mental health and positivity.With exciting plans for growth underway to accommodate for client needs, my client is looking to grow from a headcount of 65 to 70 this year.
On offer, is a fantastic salary, 25 days holiday, annual bonus and incentives, training and study support, pension and more.
Ideally, we are looking for an experienced Accoutnant in a practise environment with experience in preparing and managing accounts.
You will be fully responsible for a portfolio of clients with a team of skilled staff to support you. This is a crucial role where you will work closely with the Partners, the operations team, compliance and specialist teams to provide a seamless experience to clients. You will be tasked with identifying new business opportunities and providing a client journey tailored to individual current and future needs.
- Manage the scoping, planning, delivery and evaluation process for each client to ensure the smooth delivery of all compliance tasks including the production of accurate accounts and all basic VAT, Tax and payroll computations and bring in specialists on an `as needs` basis.
- Arrange the finalisation of annual and periodic financial statements in consultation with assignment partner.
- Prepare and advise partners well in advance of scheduled client meetings, finalise all documentation and attend meetings at the request of the assignment partner.
- Actively monitor progress (including budgets) identifying improvements that can be made and training needs that arise.
- Work closely with the operations manager to schedule work and manage any ad hoc partner requests (e.g. share valuation, financial projections, financial system reviews, etc.) Ensure compliance and risk are managed, with regular checks in place to evidence this.
If you are interested, send an updated CV or call Wael on 0131 243 1130 for a strictly confidential chat. If you are not successful, please send your CV and you may be considered for other roles we have.