My Guildford based client are a highly successful, family run multi-franchise group of dealerships. They are looking for a full time, experienced Accounts Assistant to join the small team at our Guildford branch. The successful candidate will work Mon-Fri 9am to 5.30pm with an hour for lunch.
· Varied role
· Employee Benefit Scheme with high street discounts
· 30 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
· Automatic Workplace pension scheme
· Training provided
· Working within a friendly team
· Excellent career prospects
Typical duties include: -
· Daily Cash banking
· Ensuring accurate allocation to the Sales Ledger
· Assisting with month end reconciliations
· Distribution of petty cash and monthly posting and reconciliation
· Invoice processing
· Statement reconciliation
· Preparation of payment run
· Stationery ordering
· Inter-company transaction
The ideal candidate will be highly numerate, conscientious and PC literate (particularly in Excel) with a high attention to detail. Experience gained within an automotive Accounts office would be advantageous. Pinnacle experience would be ideal.
This is role will require good organizational skills, with a need to be flexible and forward thinking with good influencing skills. You will have an excellent telephone manner and be comfortable in dealing with multiple tasks at the same time. As this role is in a shared office, we are looking for someone friendly and positive.
If this role sounds of interest please apply today - immediate start and interviews, please send your cv today.