Pay & Bill/Contractor Services Accounts Assistant with experience in a Recruitment Agency urgently required to join a Financial Services company in Guildford! Amazing benefits package and excellent working environment...
An exciting, vibrant Guildford based accountancy firm are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join them as soon as possible. This is a permanent role, and the firm are offering temporary remote working in line with current government guidelines.
The company provides outsourced financial services to a portfolio of recruitment clients who operate around the globe and have a cumulative turnover of £140M. You will be responsible for processing contractor pay and billing clients so a background working in a Recruitment Agency doing this role is essential.
Salary: Up to £25,000
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Your key responsibilities:
- Processing timesheets from contractors
- Liaising directly with clients
- Working closely with the management accounts team
- Liaising with credit control
- Addressing invoicing and payment issues
- Consistently providing excellent customer service
Essential candidate requirements:
- 2+ years working in a Recruitment Agency as an Accounts Assistant with expertise processing contractor pay/pay & bill/contractor services
- 4 + years' background in an SME, fast paced environment
- Part qualified AAT
- Working knowledge of Xero or QuickBooks
- Excellent customer service skills
- Local to Guildford
- 25 days holiday increasing up to 30 days for each year of service
- Quarterly pay review
- Career progression encouraged
- Weekly fitness boot camps
- Meditation sessions
- Regular team days out (Escape room experiences etc)
How to apply: If you are looking for an amazing new Accounts Assistant opportunity at an Accountancy firm, please apply now with an up to date CV and we will be in touch if you fit the above criteria. If you have any questions or would like a confidential chat please call Sian G at Brook Street Woking on 07515 325088.