Our innovative Halifax based client are looking for a talented Account Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join a well-respected global business, with fantastic career opportunities.
As the account coordinator you will aid the account manager, providing client focused support to one of the company's largest key accounts. Providing excellent reactive administrative support to the account manager to aid with maintaining and strengthening relationships.
A day in this role will include:
- Supporting the account manager in building and maintaining relationships, monitoring and driving all opportunities for development
- Regular client liaison, via phone and email
- Aiding with the production of proposals for the account
- Attending regular meetings with account managers to ensure that plans are on track and SLAs are being met
- Monitoring the business pipeline and providing updates to stakeholders internally and externally
- Attending meetings with the client regularly and hosting at events
- Aiding with the presales team with the selection of products, using your knowledge of client preferences
We're looking for a candidate with experience in Account Coordination, with a sound understanding a contracts, terms and conditions, financial rules etc.
A confident, motivated attitude with the ability to establish solid working relationships, with the ability to negotiate.
Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
Ideally you will have exposure within the technology/IT sector.
In return our client offers a starting salary in the region of £20,000 - £25,000.
Free onsite parking
International travel opportunities
Annual bonus scheme
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply online today! We have immediate interview slots available.