We are currently recruiting for an Account Coordinator to join our team here at Brook Street, based in our flagship Central London office in Holborn.
Brook Street are a national recruitment agency with offices throughout the UK, part of the Manpower Group. We have been successfully placing candidates into long and short term temporary bookings and permanent jobs since 1946 and are really proud of what we do.
Working within our Account Management team, you will be placing temporary workers into a variety of bookings within the Government/Public sector. Due to the nature of these roles, every temporary worker must pass through a strict compliance process before starting in their new role.
You will be working with several complex clients, supporting with their staffing requirements and you must be able to effectively communicate both with them and your candidates. You will also be managing approximately 200 temporary workers who are in existing bookings with clients, ensuring their timesheets are processed correctly on a weekly basis, booking holiday and managing sickness.
- Liaising with clients, providing excellent service and realistic time frames for temporary workers to start their assignment
- Meeting with candidates and securing a number of documents to get them through the compliance process
- Writing engaging adverts and sourcing candidates for various roles
- Arranging interviews for candidates on behalf of your clients
- Providing interview feedback to both candidates and clients
- Accurately processing timesheets for around 200 temporary staff each week
- Responding to queries both over the phone and in person
This is an incredibly busy role and you will come across challenges on an almost daily basis so this isn't for the faint hearted... we are looking for someone to join us who displays the following:
- Excellent eye for detail
- Confident liaising with people at all levels
- Strong written and spoken English
- Highly organised
- Fast learner and able to pick up new systems and processes quickly
- Able to work autonomously with little supervision
- Confident user of MS Office packages
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have some exposure to a busy, fast paced environment where you are constantly thinking on your feet and under pressure.
If you are looking for a long term career with a company that offers ongoing development, excellent training and future progression, please apply now and we will be in touch... for further information please contact