Account Coordinator - Manchester
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Account Coordinator.
This is a contract role based in Manchester until 30th June 2020.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the on site health facility, access to online learning and training and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Annual Rate: Up to £29,500.00 per annum plus 5% end of contract bonus, depending on experience.
A typical day as an Account Coordinator can include:
- Create and suggest Search account optimisations using the companies tools and utilising often complex corresponding data in Excel
- Solve customer problems by escalating to and collaborating with support engineers and other internal partners
- Daily task management, setting expectations and outlining realistic completion times with team members
- Work closely with Account Managers and Account Executives, enabling timely responses to customer requests
- Follow current task-management processes and help foster innovation in tools and processes to make the team more effective and efficient
- Perform to high standards in a highly pressurised but fun and collaborative environment
Account Manager Requirements:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Formulas, V-lookups, Pivot tables, etc.)
- An understanding of paid search industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organisational, issue resolution, and decision-making skills
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
- A positive and creative 'can do' attitude with a strong work ethic
- Self-motivated and willing to contribute ideas
Deadline for CV submission: Friday 13th of September 2019 at 4:00pm