Brook Street are currently working on behalf of our global IT client to recruit an Account Coordinator.
The role is required from the end of February/early March on an initial 4 month contract (with the possibility of an extension).
The role will be based remotely to begin with but will require regular presence onsite at our client's offices in London Paddington when safe/post-Covid.
The salary offered if up to £30,000 per annum.
Our client's Advertising business is a worldwide sales, marketing and services organization on the cutting edge of the digital advertising industry which empowers advertisers around the world to reach their maximum potential through paid search engine marketing (SEM) on our client's Advertising network.
We are seeking a Account Coordinator to support the Advertising business. The individual in this role will support Account Managers and Account Executives by triaging, assigning and resolving ticket requests received through internal stakeholders, serving as a point of contact to resolve client and stakeholder escalations related to bulk implementation of search optimizations and feature adoption.
This position is focused on consistent execution excellence, compliance and works collaboratively to solve problems.
Success measures include task quality and accuracy, stakeholder satisfaction and performance to SLA.
- Processing individual & Bulk files of uploads, imports, or campaign changes to our client's Advertising UI (using various internal tools)
- Adding, updating or removing components of our client's Advertising account (associations, exclusions, removals, etc. of keywords, audiences, campaigns, ads, etc.)
- Auditing of our client's Advertising account file in comparison to third party account file to identify parity gaps across account structure
- Processing of customer Google account via the Google Import tool
- Navigate our client's Advertising UI to QA and verify accuracy of uploads/imports/campaign changes performed
- Tracking of work according to set forth processes/procedures within a queue-based ticketing system
- Reporting tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness/Interest to work in an operations/ticket-based environment
- Flexible and able to quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
- Positive and creative 'can do' attitude with a strong work ethic
- Self-motivated and willing to contribute ideas
- Fluency in English
- Advertising Certification (or willingness to become certified upon hire)
- Experienced using Excel to analyze information, including data manipulation, VLookups, creating and using pivot tables, and data analysis
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Outlook, Word, PPT)
Deadline for applications: Monday 25th January 2021