Specialist Account Coordinator
Monday to Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
The primary function of the role is to cover all customer service and administration aspects for Municipal and Strategic Accounts. In this role you would be working closely with the Strategic Business Development Manager and Municipal Sales Managers to ensure all customer needs are met to the highest standard.
- Promptly dealing and responding quickly to customer enquiries by telephone and email in adherence with the enquiry procedure.
- To be responsible for managing Tenders and Customer Specific mailboxes and ensuring a prompt communication with relevant personnel to ensure all tender opportunities have been captured.
- Processing customer quotes and orders in a timely manner on SAP from various sources (parts / machines / internal / external).
- Be actively involved in any special projects concerning the sale and promotion of parts and consumables. Cross sell and upsell where appropriate to increase the parts profitability
- At least 3 years sales administration or customer service experience.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Highly organised with experience of working to deadlines.