An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Newcastle Branch to join our busy and award-winning Public Sector recruitment team. The successful applicant will be responsible for the recruitment and overall management of a large government account - it's a fast paced and diverse role so no two days will ever be the same!
Main duties will include;
- Client management
- Reviewing candidate applications while identifying and resolving any compliance issues
- Working to strict targets and deadlines
- Interviewing candidates
- Adhering to stringent compliance policies and procedures
- Dealing with complex queries both face to face and over the telephone
- Recording or updating information using computerised or manual systems
- Arranging and hosting recruitment events
- Attending on-site visits with the client
- Managing and delivering performance reviews
As the ideal candidate, you will;
- Possess outstanding attention to detail
- Have strong customer service skills and be comfortable liaising with internal and external stakeholders at all levels, which can include face to face, over the telephone or in writing
- Have the ability to work well and deliver results under pressure, prioritising work accordingly
- Be flexible
- Be process driven and task orientated
- Competitive Salary
- City Centre location
This is a full-time position working 37.5 hours per week between the hours of 9:00am and 5:30pm. We are looking for the successful candidate to start on or around 30th October and the role is currently fixed term for 12 months.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity and have the relevant skills, we'd love to hear from you.