My client is a market leading software developer providing data visualisation and business intelligence tools that help manage, understand and control a wide array of communications information, resources and assets.
Growing rapidly and with offices in the UK, the USA, India and Australia, they specialise in business communications analytics, call recording solutions, telecoms expense management and fraud management systems for network carriers and CSPs. Our innovative solutions are developed in-house and distributed via an extensive channel partner network to over 31,000 businesses globally.
This is a rare opportunity to join my client at a pivotal moment and take a unique analytics offer to market.
We have created a cutting-edge workplace analytics application for the leading global collaboration platform, Microsoft Teams, to help businesses understand and drive collaboration to enhance business performance.
We are looking for a sales leader to own the B2B sales engine, GTM and the partner strategy for our Microsoft business unit.
We have recently launched the online digital sales motion and you will play the key role in building out the next phase of the strategy.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Direct customer acquisition in the mid-market and enterprise space
- Microsoft partner recruitment and ramping their sales
- Working with the Microsoft sales team to promote offer
You have the capability and drive to:
- Quickly own the strategy, GTM and commercial model
- Manage a dynamic team
- Come on a journey with us to build a new revenue stream in an established business
This is a hands-on role focused on building and growing a winning team in line with the success of the business.
Candidates must demonstrate the following experience:
- Direct B2B sales in IT software space / productivity tools / collaboration
- Partner recruitment and onboarding (preferably in Microsoft ecosystem)
- Direct sales lead generation
- Managing and growing team of high performing sales people (3 to 10 people)
- Forecasting and pipeline management
- Creating GTM offers in direct and indirect sales motions
Candidates must demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent relationship building and presentation skills
- Strong planning, organising and people management skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Technology savvy with digital working skills (Microsoft Office essential)
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- A good team player with a 'can-do' positive attitude, who can use initiative
- Possess excellent attention to detail and take pride in the quality of their performance
- Clear communicator, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Adaptable, accountable and results-oriented with a customer service approach