Do you pride yourself on your outstanding telephone manner and your innate ability to make a great first impression?
We are currently recruiting for confident and personable Account Executives to join our client's dynamic team based in Cambridge. They are a market research consultancy that works alongside clients across a well-rounded suite of industries, from IT start-ups to universities, accountancy practices and architectural firms to name a few.
Their mission is to conduct accurate and extensive market research on behalf of their clients. They make outbound calls to their clients' accounts to ask qualifying questions, generate quality leads and book confirmed appointments that provide genuine opportunities for their clients to win business from, in-line with the criteria set by each individual client.
- Previous experience in outbound calling or lead generation is necessary to be considered for this opportunity
- Conduct telemarketing calls to the required standard of accuracy and professionalism - checking spelling of contact details, ensuring email addresses are correct narrative notes are grammatically correct and the content is spelled and punctuated properly.
- Keep the telemarketing databases, used for client accounts, up-to-date and GDPR-Compliant
- Understand and absorb information about clients, their products and services and how telemarketing fits with their sales strategy
- Have a mature and professional attitude so their clients feel that each Account Executive is a credible ambassador for their company, and indeed are viewed as a part of their sales function.
- Understand and absorb information about Clients, their products and services and how telemarketing fits with their sales strategy
- Have 'intelligent' telemarketing skills, including being able to identify new opportunities and take appropriate action if the campaign is not going to plan.
- Continuously improve own telemarketing performance, and keep up to date with all Account details
- Effectively manage call-backs and pipelines
- Ability to listen and absorb information that will influence the outcome of the call
- Develop personal strategies to ensure that all tasks are completed in a methodical and accurate manner, in line with any deadlines set
- Meet realistic targets set by the Account Managers and clients
The hours for this vacancy are 9.00am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. The salary on offer is £20,000 per annum with an OTE £24000. The holiday entitlement is 20 days per year plus bank holidays, increasing by one day for every year served after 5 years.
This is an opportunity to join an amazing company in Cambridge with a vibrant and relaxed work environment. They are Investors in People who truly care about developing their staff and who also know how to have fun at work whilst remaining committed to reaching their targets. A typical month at the office will usually involve company BBQs, lunches, and the occasional night out.
If you are looking to further develop your communication skills in a stimulating and fast-paced professional environment, apply today to be immediately considered.