New year new job? If this is your plan and you have previous experience within sales or business development then this could be the next role for you. My client is looking for an Account Executive to join their Sales / Business Development Team. This is an amazing opportunity that offers Excellent training and career development.
- As an Account Executive you will help with the support of existing clients and their solutions across Video, SEO, research, analytics, PPC, websites and social media.
- You will support the sales team and assist then in warming leads and processing sales in an effective and timely manner.
- Re-contacting and engaging people we have spoken to is important, so you will be managing databases to help deliver meaningful messages to prospects and clients.
- You will be asked to support the sales team in any way possible so excellent written English and the ability to help putting proposals and pitches together is essential as well as an interesting and exciting part of the role.
- You'll be given substantial responsibility and have the chance to master new digital marketing technologies as well as grow within your own role and expertise. This is an ideal role for someone who wants to develop into a Digital Marketing Project Manager or Account Manager.
Skills, knowledge and experience required
- You will have at least 1 year of experience working in a sales support/admin role, preferably working in an agency environment as an Account Executive or Account Support working across multiple clients.
- You will have excellent written English communication skills as well as a strong verbal communication ability.
- Your organisation and attention to detail will be beyond question.
- You will have an enthusiasm for account management and a desire to understand and learn as much as possible.
Mostly remote working offered, however office attendance is required as and when needed.
Apply now for an immediate interview.