Is the next step in your career to move in to an established brokerage known for excellent service standards?
Brook Street (UK) is delighted to be working with our insurance client in Belfast whose business is growing, and they are looking for exceptional experienced insurance professionals to join our team in Belfast.
Our client is an award-winning independent insurance broker whose clients include some of Northern Ireland's biggest and boldest brands as clients, they have formed an enthusiastic and driven team, focused on providing exceptional service to their clients.
Working with this company as an Account Handler will give you the opportunity to build and maintain strong relationships with clients across a wide range of industry sectors.
On a daily basis you will showcase your skills and knowledge by:
* Proactively managing valued client and insurer relationships;
* Negotiating, placing and reporting to clients at renewal mid-term and new business stages;
* Ensuring adequacy and appropriateness of cover;
* Managing personal workloads and meeting deadlines;
* Keeping accurate client records and files at all times, including timely inputting of all client data into our bespoke system;
* Providing clients with high quality policy documentation in accordance with FCA regulation;
* Building good working relationships with the Client Account Executives, Client Account Directors and the wider team;
* Responding to client queries, including changes in cover and risk, in a professional and timely manner
* Attending occasional client visits/meetings in support of the Client Account Executive or Client Account Director;
* Ensuring that Company procedures, excellent client service standards and compliance regulations are adhered to and maintained;
* Contributing to the achievement of team and business objectives by identifying gaps, up selling and cross selling.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
Our next Account Handler will ideally have 2-3 years' commercial account handling experience, be in possession of or working towards Cert CII, with good all-round commercial insurance experience and technical knowledge across a range of classes of businesses.
Candidates must be:
* Enthusiastic client focused approach;
* Ability to develop strong client and insurer relationships;
* Ability to support colleagues in a close team environment;
* Strong working knowledge and understanding of most commercial classes of business and associated insurance products;
* Keen attention to detail and the ability to prepare high quality documentation;
* Highly organised with strong administrative skills; IT proficient;
* High level of motivation and resilience with a proactive attitude.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and attractive benefits package, all public and bank holidays, employer pension contributions and financial support for continuous personal development
Please send CV via the link