Brook Street Recruitment is working with our Belfast client who is is a leading telecommunications solutions provider that has built up a range of offerings including business mobile, IoT, landline and IT.
* Grow and develop our existing customer base by cross-selling portfolio of products and services.
* Develop and maintain meaningful business relationships, while building an understanding of clients` business drivers, both financial and operational.
* Consistently delivering an excellent level of customer service.
* Keeping customers informed of new products and services.
* Stay up to date on competitor products and marketplace changes to keep and win business.
* Identify new business opportunities to cross- sell/ upsell products.
* Working closely with the Sales teams to identify and grow opportunities.
* Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximise profits.
* Previous experience the Telecom`s industry is preferred but not essential.
* Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
* A self-motivator who is results driven.
* Strong organisation abilities
* Knowledge and experience in dealing with customer queries and issues with the ability to bring to an acceptable resolution.
* Monday to Friday - office hours
* 20 days annual leave (increasing to 25 over 5 years) plus bank holidays.
* Pension Scheme
* Being part of a committed, cohesive team
* Support to progress your skills and career
Starting salary £21,500
If you have the skills, experience, and enthusiasm to take on this challenge and succeed in a fast moving, competitive technology-based environment, we would really like to hear from you.
Please send the CV via the apply link