We are currently looking for an Account Manager to join our organisation to support the day to day delivery of one of our most prestigious accounts. Situated throughout the UK (predominantly with sites in the Midlands and the South of the UK) you will be required to travel and work from a number of different locations on a weekly basis.
Ideally we are looking for someone with previous Account Management or someone looking to move away from a 360 Recruitment Consultant position into a more Client delivery focussed role.
The main responsibilities of this position include:
- Working with Client Line Managers to discuss recruitment requirements
- Ensuring the supporting Brook Street branches source suitable applicants to meet client requirements within the agreed timelines and contracted SLA's
- Dealing with and co-ordinating responses to ad-hoc contract issues and problems
- Implementing HR policies and procedures
- Carrying out efficient exit procedures
- Manage account finance by providing figures as required and correct invoicing
- Attending stakeholder meetings with the client directly and resolving any issues in a timely and professional manner
- The management and resolution of any payroll issues and liaising with internal departments to ensure 100% accuracy
- Ensuring compliance with company, client and legislative requirements.
- Maintain and control accurate data using legislative and company systems
- Ensure an effective and secure system for all information /data including paper based documents
- Comply with the Company's Business Ethics and standards of excellence
- Sustain existing client relationships and maximise new business to increase revenue
- Monitor customer service through the Quality Management Programme
- Promotion of Brook Street's professional image through the appearance and conduct of the branch staff
- Completing on-site visits and clinics with the existing workforce at the Client operating location
- Company car, mobile phone and laptop
- A competitive remuneration package
- 22 days holiday + 8 day's bank holiday (increasing to 27 days on completion of 5 years' service)
- Full training will be provided
For more information or to apply please email