Account Manager - Manchester
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Account Manager.
This is a contract role based in Manchester until 30th June 2020.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the on site health facility, access to online learning and training and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Annual Rate: Up to £36,000.00 per annum plus 5% end of contract bonus, depending on experience.
A typical day as an Account Manager can include:
- Delivering exceptional Account Management sales and service.
- Bringing competitive industry insights and media sales experience.
- Partnering with the account team to exceed customer expectations via responsiveness, providing insights, marketplace knowledge, resolving technical issues and expertise.
- Strategic planning to achieve their personal sales quota for their assigned book of business.
- Utilising data analytics and insights and collaborating with assigned account team.
- Developing collaborative relationship with account teams, Engineering teams, data and insights.
- Leading account conversations with key internal partners to evaluate account performance, develop short and long term strategies and opportunities.
Account Manager Requirements:
- 5 years Search advertising experience.
- High competence level with Excel, knowledge of Outlook and Power Point.
- Demonstrated focus on the customer experience capabilities meeting customer needs and strategic campaign goals.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills to deliver customer-focused solutions.
- Passion for search and technology and its use in driving revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Proven track record of exceptional performance, high productivity and meeting deadlines.
- Experience working in a sales or customer service organisation.
Deadline for CV submission: Tuesday 9th of July 2019 at 5:00pm