Are you a highly experienced Account Manager?
Are you either ACA or ACCA qualified?
Do you have experience working in an accountancy practice?
If so this may be the job for you!
Your main duties will include:
- Being the main relationship contact for clients,
- Managing a portfolio of clients comprising incorporated businesses,
- Promoting the accounts team internally and externally,
- Responsible for all compliance matters for the clients,
-Personal tax planning for the individuals,
- Responsible for client billing and co-ordinating all services delivered to clients,
- Reviewing work performance of other team members and assisting with staff training,
- Planning and organising workflow.
- You must be either ACA or ACCA qualified,
- You must have practice experience.
The ideal candidate will have a driving license and have their own transport as travelling to client meetings will be required.
- Fantastic communicator both written and oral,
- Drive and ambition to work within a progressive and commercial environment,
- Business development and cross-selling,
- Excellent organisational skills,
- Marketing experience,
- Highly numerate and analytical,
- Ability to manage a team,
- Strong attention to detail,
- Fantastic interpersonal skills.
What you will get in return:
- A salary between £41,000 - £48,000
- Company pension,
- Health care scheme
- On-site parking.
If you would like more information please do contact Laura on 01904 888800.