We are wanting experience Business Development Manager or Account Manager looking for a new challenge?
This is no ordinary sales position, We are recruiting for a International Sales Account Manager. Please bare in mind international travel will be involved on this role.
On the occasions you are not travelling you will need to attend the main site in Hull.
The Job role will involve;
- Profit and Loss Responsibility
- Pricing controls and involvement in margin expectancy
- Managing existing Agents, Distributors and agreements
- Develop the existing accounts where possible
- Develop New business in existing countries and new countries within area responsibility
- Liaising with export admin, purchasing, production, logistics in order to progress chase orders taken and making sure they ship
- Attending international exhibitions that we exhibit at
- Looking for potential new exhibitions to attend
- Involvement in product development / new product opportunities.
- Market research and identification of new business
- Manage own time, arrangements, and budget for business trips and travel
- Manage own expenditure
- Host overseas visitors should they wish to visit the factory.
- Liaise with other 3rd party companies/groups (like UKTI, or UK customers) to assist with export needs
- Build relationships with industry experts / companies in the supply chain
- Attend networking / seminar / export events as and when required
The Ideal Candidate;
- Experience selling a product or selling in a manufacturing environment
- Not phased with international travel and confident to travel
- Strong sales background
- Ambitious & Eager
Package our client offers;
£25,000 - £35,000 Basic Salary depending on level of experience, plus commission, plus profit share bonus. Company health care and pension after 12 months continuous service when schemes renew. 33 ¾ hour working week, obviously more when travelling. Laptop + mobile included.
If you feel this is the challenge for you, please apply now to avoid disappointment.