My client believes in making technology easy and enjoyable for businesses of all sizes; providing communications, connectivity and IT services to 6,000 happy customers who love them for their down to earth approach, in-depth technical know-how and their customer-first service.
They are now looking to employ a passionate Client Manager or Sales Executive to help them achieve this. If you're experienced in technology focused B2B sales and have limitless energy and a passion to drive results, then I'd love to talk to you.
You'll be based at their Blackwater offices (near Camberley) a minimum of three days each week, working for the Head of Sales. You'll confidently manage, diversify and grow a pool of customers, working hard to understand their needs and maximise their opportunity with us. Commercially driven, your days will involve talking to customers to identify new and existing challenges where our solutions can provide tangible benefit for them and their business. Every day will be busy and challenging but always varied, fun and rewarding.
Every day you will need to:
- Further customer relationships through face-to-face, phone and online interaction
- Maximise the profitability of every customer through retention, cross-sell and up-sell
- Diversify your customers from a single product into multi-product services
- Create new demand in customers for our solutions
- Manage your pipeline of opportunities and drive hard to close deals
- Further your knowledge of our product portfolio to enable meaningful conversations
- Love and adopt the systems and processes needed to keep data integrity
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience using HubSpot CRM (or a similar platform)
- Experience in sales for a B2B tech company, preferably connectivity, comms and/or IT services
- An interest in the customer and their business
- Great active listening, communication and presentation skills
- Experience in selling to the SME market
- Ability to drive deals through to close
- Commercial awareness around pricing deals
- Comfortable delivering under pressure and working at pace
- A team player to the end
- Fun sales and company incentives
- Free breakfast and fruit (when in the office!)
- Modern, casual offices with pool table and Xbox
- No expense spared Summer and Christmas staff parties
So, if you're an ambitious sales professional, who's also a good relationship builder we'd love to hear from you. And if you've worked in a telecoms or tech business that's a big plus.