Salary £20,000-£23,000 + BONUS
Brook Street are recruiting on behalf of their client, a creative marketing company based in Northamptonshire. They are a innovative, vibrant and ambitious team who are on the lookout for new talent to join their Charity Campaign team.
Our client is looking for a highly experienced Account Manager with a natural flair for client communication to help create and build long-term, trusting relationships with clients. The Account Manager will oversee a portfolio of existing clients, tasked with maintaining and developing new business.
The Account Manager will be responsible for delivering high levels of day to day customer care to clients, to ensure that repeat business is achieved.
The right candidate will have an infectious personality and great work ethic that will need to be client driven and have a proven track record in up selling and managing accounts.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:-
- Operates as the lead point of contact for assigned customers
- Generating a strong sales pipeline through client accounts, including identifying opportunities to solution sell and offering additional products and services to maximise sales opportunities.
- Hitting set financial targets and KPIs
- Liaising with a variety of product suppliers to enable orders to be delivered successfully, including Far East suppliers.
- Raising quotations, deal with all quotations, follow up on all quotations with an aim of converting quotations to orders.
- Ensuring all orders are processed and coordinated
- Developing strong and long-lasting customer relationships by ensuring regular and effective contact
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements with both clients and suppliers to maximize profits
- Making sure clients receive requested products/services in a timely fashion
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients by providing creative solutions to each clients individual needs and requirements
What are we looking for?
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role.
- Flair for networking
- Highly motivated with a drive to succeed and a passion for sales
- First-rate listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Exceptionally organised with a strong attention to detail
- A strong ability to work well under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate to secure accounts at a profit
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with clients over the phone in face-to-face meetings
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Familiarity with sales performance metrics
This is a great opportunity with a fantastic company who pride themselves on having a diverse and creative team.
Could you be the next person to join this growing and successful team?
If so please contact me 01604 637495
DUE TO LOCATION OF OFFICE YOU MUST HOLD A DRIVING LICENCE