* Researches and responds to customer requests via mail, email, fax and other means pertaining to cardholder/corporate accounts and ensures compliance with client, regulatory, and Association rules and regulations.
* Utilizes extensive knowledge of banking products and services to research, update and document cardholder accounts.
* Recognizes potential fraud, credit, collection and chargeback issues and forwards them to the appropriate department.
* Inbound and outbound telephone calls with Credit Card customers to identify customer circumstances, agree customer outcomes and solutions including: taking payments, making payment plans, referring to a Debt Management Company or other
* Adhere to rehabilitation and collections tools within criteria levels of authority
* Collate, update and maintain internal collections systems and customer databases
* Ensure statutory and regulatory requirements are upheld and customer notes updated
* Achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPI'S) in line with Service Level Agreements including quality standards.
* Financial Counselling
* Discounted Gym
* Employee Assistance Programs
* Childcare Vouchers
* Cycle to work scheme
* Travel savings
For more information, please apply today!