Accountant Job - London
I'm seeking an individual to join an exciting Real-Estate investment practice that deals with high profile individuals! This Central London Accountancy position will be within a small yet successful organisation meaning that you will be exposed to many development opportunities.
Please only apply if the below applies to you:
- Associates degree in Accounting or Finance (obtained or in process), bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-2 years of Commercial Real Estate or Property Management services
- Ability to handle multiple projects, changing priorities and a continually heavy work load
- Professional verbal and written communication skills up to executive level - Very organised and detail orientated
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat are required
- Ability to keep information strictly confidential
- Ambitious and hard working
Salary and package:
£28,000 - 32,000 depending on qualifications and experience
- Furthering accounting qualifications fully paid for by the company
- Quarterly performance bonus
- 30 days annual holiday + bank holidays
- Private medical insurance
- 6% Pension contribution
If you meet the above criteria and are looking to get your foot in the door with an incredible company who will support you in your development within Accounting then submit your application!
Interviews starting next week!