An exciting opportunity has become available for an Accountant to join a well-established business based in Woking.
This business are leaders in their industry demonstrating over 40 years of expertise, they are now seeking a professional to join the Finance team within a permanent Accountant vacancy.
Offering a competitive salary up to £44k depending on experience, with additional benefits of Pension scheme, health insurance and an annual bonus structure.
Responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to -
- Invoice processing and query resolution
- Multi-currency bank reconciliations
- Ensuring all ledgers are up to date and accurate
- Performing general accounting duties including reconciliations, account analysis and journal reparations.
- Monitoring sales invoices and produce daily reports
- Employee expenses and petty cash
- End to end accounts filing
- Preparing and filing tax and VAT returns for multiple jurisdictions
- Supporting with sales and tax audits
- Monitoring and reporting of various leases
- Supporting with annual and semi-annual reviews, financial audits and footnote disclosures
Skills that will support with this role -
- Qualified or Part qualified account
- Confident with all Microsoft programmes - excel at an advanced level
- Analytical and reporting skills within data management
- Communication at all levels of business operations
- Strong organisation skills and a key eye for detail
- Ability to manage your own workload, working independently and within a team.
If you are looking for your next opportunity within the Accounting industry and would like to hear more regarding this role please apply today and we will be in touch.