Brook Street (UK) Limited is delighted to be recruiting an Accountant on behalf of our client located in Belfast city centre.
Our client has an impressive client base and due to continued growth they are seeking to recruit a professional accountant to work within the office in Belfast.
In this role you will be tasked with providing a high-quality accounting service to a wide range of clients which will cover both management and financial accounts
You will work with a growing and well qualified team of accounting professionals and be encouraged to learn and develop new skills and attributes. This role will allow you to utilise extensive technical skills along with the softer side of account management.
The role will suit an intelligent individual with experience of providing a high standard of service to a portfolio of clients within a fast-paced accountancy environment.
* Providing clients with an excellent level of service and ensuring all work is completed efficiently, effectively, and in compliance with company and industry regulation
* Work closely with junior members of the team to ensure their continual development
* Share principal client contact responsibilities and be responsible for developing a strong client relationship
* On all engagements, support the team in the timely and high-quality provision of day to day accounting services to clients
* Prepare accurate management accounts, adding value wherever possible
* Schedule, supervise, and review work to ensure appropriate standards are met
* Ensure effective controls are in place to ensure compliance of Tax and Accounting policies and procedures
* Ensure client deadlines and expectations are met
* Conduct an analytical review of the P&L, variance analysis and appropriate commentary
* Take responsibility for all balance sheet and payroll reconciliations
* Ensuring adherence to relevant client policies regarding approval for payment of requested items
* Processing accounting records
* Preparing bank reconciliations
* Preparing management and statutory accounts
* Preparing cash flow forecasts
* VAT returns and Interstat accounts
* Take responsibility for the delivery of a high-quality service to clients
If interested please send CV in WORD FORMAT ONLY via the apply link