Accountant Associate in West London paying up to £38K+Benefit (DOE)
A cloud-based accounting department require a personable, professional yet tech-savvy Accountant Assistant who will be assisting with the preparation of statutory accounts under FRS102/FRS105 (inc preparatory work), the preparation of Corporation Tax Returns, management of small client portfolio, assisting Senior Accountants and Managers, preparation of income and expenditure accounts for sole traders and partnerships, completion of self-assessment tax returns and….
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies;
* At least 3 years of technical exposure/training within practice
* Able to use IRIS for accounts production and corporate and personal tax
* Able to use Xero, Sage, QBO
* MAAT fully qualified/ ACCA, ACA part or full qualified
* QBE considered
* Preparing accounts and working papers
* Deal with enquiries by HMRC
* Meet potential clients
This fabulous client will appreciate your hard work by providing a salary of up to £38K+Benefits and more…..
Please note that they're interviewing next week so if interested then please APPLY IMMEDIATELY