Back to Search Results

Accountant Business Advisor

  • Location:

    South West London, London

  • Sector:

    Accountancy

  • Job type:

    Temporary

  • Salary:

    £40000 - £50000 per annum

  • Contact:

    Newsha

  • Contact email:

    hammersmith.branch@brookstreet.co.uk

  • Job ref:

    HMS/955320_1546626658

  • Published:

    5 months ago

  • Expiry date:

    3/02/2019

  • Startdate:

    ASAP

Job Description

ACCOUNTANT BUSINESS ADVISOR, UP TO £50K+BENEFITS IN SOUTH-WEST LONDON

I am currently working with an accountancy firm located in South-West London, just 15 minutes drive away from Hammersmith which provides financial services for SMEs.

The clients they deal with on a regular basis are start-ups, charity, retail and PR companies. They are now looking for an Accountant Business Advisor to work with the owner and spend 60% of the time meeting clients, reviewing latest management information, advising on progression and the strategic and calculated matters. The other 40% will be spent preparing FRS102 accounts and tax returns.

Due to this, excellent communication, interpersonal and rapport building with clients is a must. Also the ideal candidate is required to have had exposure and knowledge of budget creation, cash flow forecasting, producing FRS102 accounts and tax returns (partnership and self-assessment tax returns) and be fully qualified ACCA/ACA/AAT.

In return, your hard work will be appreciated by being provided a salary of £40,000-£50,000.

Additional benefits include: flexible working hours, ongoing training, access to various external membership perks, money towards various expenses and a generous company contribution to pension. You will also be entitled to 20 days holiday + bank holidays - the office also closes over Christmas which does not impact your holiday allowance!

If interested, then please APPLY IMMEDIATELY…you could be beginning your new job sooner than you think.

W1siziisijiwmtgvmdyvmjivmtevmtyvmjivmtevy3rhcy1iyxitzmlndxjllmpwzyjdlfsiccisinrodw1iiiwimjawmhg3mjajil1d

Looking for a job? Register your CV now

REGISTER

Looking to recruit? Find the perfect hire

Upload Job

Want a career at Brook Street? Join our team

Join Now