Accountant - Client Manager
My client is a small, friendly accountancy practice based in Bristol who due to growth and expansion are looking for an accountant to work as a Client Manager. The role can be based in either our Redland or Thornbury office. This is an excellent opportunity to join a lovely company that can offer a great work environment within a small proactive team.
* Responsible for own portfolio of clients, reporting to the director.
* Undertaking all compliance tasks for clients, including preparation of accounts, corporation tax returns and personal tax returns using Iris.
* Undertaking book-keeping, VAT returns and management accounts for clients - using Sage, Excel, Xero, QuickBooks and other packages. Additional training can be provided with these systems if required.
* Acting as first point of call for client on day-to-day queries and supporting the director on more complex tax or planning tasks.
Key Attributes of the candidate:
* ACCA/ACA qualified or qualified by experience.
* Proven experience within an accountancy practice.
* Strong knowledge of accounting packages such as Xero, Sage and Iris (albeit some training can be provided).
* Strong communication and management skills.
* Able to work independently to strict deadlines, whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
Hours: Monday - Friday - 37.5hrs, start & finish times can be flexible.
Although the role is office based as a whole there can be some flexibility for working from home, up to 2 days p/w.
Location: We are flexible for this role to be based from either our Redland office in Bristol or our Thornbury office in South Gloucestershire. This will be discussed at interview.
Monday to Friday
Remote working in place
Temporarily due to COVID-19
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place