We are supporting a unique family business based in Sutton Coldfield with the recruitment of an in house Accountant/Accounts Administrator, this is a very important role within the business where you will join an extremely friendly office set up in a fast paced and varied role where you will ensure the accounts and bookkeeping across various businesses are kept up to date.
The client are now looking for an enthusiastic inhouse accountant, who can do day to day bookkeeping and all accountancy related tasks for their companies -
Role includes: -
- Input Invoice entries into Xero and QuickBooks
- Preparing invoices & Purchase orders
- Reconciling the bank accounts
- Payroll, VAT returns (quarterly) and Taxation
- Preparation of accounts for Limited companies
- Preparation of self-assessment tax returns
- Preparation of corporation tax computations
- AAT qualified ideally or working towards the qualification, or qualified by experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are important alongside being able to work as part of an existing team
- Highly IT skilled, forward thinking, able to work to extremely tight deadlines.
- Xero and QuickBooks
- Full Time position Monday to Friday 37.5 hours
- Auto-enrolment pension.
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Free Parking on site.
Please contact Ben Worsley for more information on this fantastic fast paced role!