Accountant/Practice Manager - Accountancy Practice - Glasgow
We are working closely with a well known and established Accountancy firm in Glasgow to assist with the onboarding of a new Accountancy Practice Manager into the business.
You will be joining a long running, successful Accountancy firm, mentoring a team of Chartered Accountants, NQ and PQ Accountants as well as other Accounting functions within the team.
As Practice Manager your role is to assist, mentor, develop and nurture a large Accounts team, ensuring each team member regardless of their level is assured of what is required of them daily.
Ideally you will be working in a managerial position at present and leading an Accounts team, with a proven track record of mentoring and developing junior team members. You will be a great communicator with the ability to raise the bar of others within the team.
We seek a natural leader with strong analytical skills and Financial mind. You will be the main point of contact for your team and be liaison between Associates and Senior Management.
We are interested in hearing from existing Accountancy Practice Managers working in an Accountancy firm who aspire to grow within a business and take that next step in their career.
- Reviewing the work prepared by members of your team for Partner sign off
- Ensuring that the firm's quality control procedures are adhered to
- Ensuring the firm's professional standards are met
- Participating in tenders/proposals to assist with the on boarding of new clients
- Developing work from existing clients by working closely with Partners and staff of the firm
- To work as part of the management team and provide effective supervision to all members within your team
- To support and work as a team player, whilst being able to work on own initiative
For more information or a confidential chat, please click apply and a member of the team will be in touch.