Job Title: Accounting Clerk
Type: Temp (min 3 months)
Hours: 37.5 hrs per week
We are currently recruiting for an Accounting Clerk to join a well respected, internationally known market leader. The Accounting Clerk will be joining an outstanding business that has strong core values for a temporary assignment to cover a project until completion, directly reporting into the specific accountant.
Main Role of an Accounting Clerk:
- Responsible for preparing contract support claims for authorization and processing.
- Proactive communication with customers to ensure claims data is being delivered in a timely manner.
- Communication with internal and external specification teams to address any contract queries.
- Undertake ad hoc activities and projects as requested.
Desired Experiences for an Accounting Clerk:
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Preferred experience within a finance/accounting function or data entry
- Attention to Detail
- Proficient with basics of excel, vlookups, PIVOTs, text to columns
- Positive, can do attitude
For more information on this role, and other opportunities please contact Chris on 01905 731591.