Brook Street (UK) Ltd are recruiting Accounts Administration Officers for our leading Public Sector client Education Authority Northern Ireland, Ballymena.
As a temporary Accounts Administration Officer, you will provide advice and assistance to Education Authority officers, customers, the public and other professionals as directed by the Programme Manager.
You will provide administrative support for the daily functional and operational staff.
You will be proficient in MS Packages such as Excel, Outlook and Word. You will be confident in the daily use of spreadsheets and databases and will conduct typing and word-processing duties.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Sorting and distributing mail / emails
- Photocopying, filing, posting or proof-reading data
- Answering telephone calls and relaying messages
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Two GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent
- NVQ Business Administration level 1 (or suitable administrative experience)
You will Benefit from:-
- Full training and induction
- Accrue holiday hours as you work
- Brook Street (UK) Ltd back office support and mentoring
- Ability to work across school admissions teams in all admissions regions across NI.
- No weekend work (Shift pattern Mon-Fri 9am-5pm)
The rate of pay is £10.29 per hour, the hours of work are 0900-1700 Monday to Friday.
If you would like to apply for this role, please call Natasha at Brook Street (UK) Ltd on 028 90 881100 or email your CV via the `Apply` link.