My Woking based client is seeking an experienced Accounts Administrator to join there well established company.
This role is extremely varied and will be a combination of Finance and general office administration assisting in all areas of the business.
Daily Duties will include -
- Maintaining Sales Ledger, including, sales invoicing, cash allocation, reconciling statements of account and resolving any queries;
- Credit control of sales ledger, including sending regular statements and letters to debtors and chasing clients by phone and email;
- Maintaining Purchase Ledger, including invoice passing, cash allocation, payment of suppliers, reconciling statements of account and resolving any queries;
- Daily reconciliation of bank account;
- VAT accounting;
- Deputising for the Finance Manager;
- Monthly and ad hoc spreadsheets and reports;
- Assisting with ad hoc facilities work (e.g. arranging Boiler services); and
- Carrying out additional duties as may be required by the Finance Manager or Senior Management Team.
This role require someone with excellent administration skills and phone manor and if you have your AAT qualifications this would be an advantage.
Please apply today for further details - this role offers full training, pension, 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holiday, free parking and other excellent benefits, please call Lisa on 01483 700 500