Enthusiastic Purchase Ledger Administrator Wanted!!
Do you have a background in providing exceptional admin support to a busy finance department. Are you a dynamic, ambitious person with a drive to succeed who is looking for a new Permanent opportunity with a fantastic salary and career opportunities.
If "yes" then this is the job for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing purchase invoices, accurately coding up and resolving any invoice approval issues.
- Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details within purchase ledger.
- Weekly reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Process credit card statements.
- Prepare weekly payment runs.
- Accessing vendors portals to download invoices and statements.
- Bring together monthly missing or unprocessed invoice lists to be used to capture relevant costs in the period.
- Maintain existing spreadsheets
- Actively using Aged Creditors as part of the month end procedure to verify account balances and keep ledger tidy.
- Dealing with supplier queries via phone or email.
AAT part qualified - desirable but not essential