Salary: £20,000 - £26,000
- Free parking
- Cycle to work scheme
Are you passionate about numbers and seeking that opportunity to work for an award-winning and innovative organisation within the Tech industry? Are you self-motivated and enjoy having a singalong or maybe a quick dance to a song on the radio whilst you work? If so, keep reading because this is the role for you!
In your role as a Finance and Office Administrator you will be:
- Solely responsible for reconciliation of sales ledgers against all payments made
- Updating maintenance database with paid contracts as well as issuing tax invoices
- Preparing goods for courier collection and accepting goods when delivered to assist with the smooth running of the warehouse
- Using CRM and Sage to keep all records up to date
- Responsible for credit control including chasing outstanding payments
- Maintaining staff attendance records
- Assisting Financial controller with administrative duties such as accruals, payments and pensions
- Supporting the accounting team when necessary
Still interested? Ask yourself the following,
- Did you always prefer Algebra to poems and fancy yourself a numerical master?
- Are you able to handle heavy loads and like to break up the day with some manual handling instead of sitting at a desk for 8 hours?
- Have you worked in warehouses and have previously handled stock?
- Do you want to show case your Sage skills?
If the above are all Yes's, then I want to hear from you! Apply now and I will be in touch soon.