Accounts & Audit Semi Senior Accountant
£19,000 - £25,000
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY WITH IMMEDIATE START!
My client is an incredibly positive accountants based in the centre of Coventry, their beautiful open plan offices enable an extremely positive environment in which their team grows and develops within their chosen role. Not only this but they also have a gorgeous office dog called Reggie who loves a cuddle from everyone in the office.
Their philosophy is to generate a POSITIVE environment at all times within the office, part of this is ensuring that everyone works their set hours and doesn`t`t do huge amounts of overtime - does this sound like a good place to work to you?
As a result of the hard work and determination of their team they have seen their business grow year on year and are now looking to broaden their internal expertise through the appointment of an experienced Accounts & Audit Semi Senior Accountant.
We are looking for an EXTREMELY POSITIVE and ENERGETIC AAT qualified Semi Senior Accountant with experience with AUDIT within a small to medium practise environment.
Your roles & responsibilities will be as follows:
- Preparation of statutory accounts, corporation tax computations and returns for limited companies and groups
- Involvement in the planning, fieldwork and completion of audit assignments, supporting the audit manager and RI
- Preparation of management accounts
- Involvement in other compliance matters such as VAT returns
- Preparation of accounts for partnerships and sole traders, draft income tax computations
- Completion of ad hoc assignments to meet client needs
- Development of strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Training and supervision of more junior members of staff
The Ideal Candidates:
- have a minimum overall practice experience of 2 years (Semi-senior)
- be AAT, ACCA or ACA qualified, or Part Qualified
- come from a 2-4 Partner or similar sized general practice
- be experienced in audit work - desirable but not essential
- possess good IT & communication skills
- be able to work to strict deadlines and within budgets
- be able to work well in a team and show initiative
So if you are looking for a new challenge and want to work for a company that with develop and support you in all areas and NOT make you do ridiculous amounts of overtime then this is THE role for you.
Get in touch with Naomi to find out more about this role - call me on 02476 256641