I am currently recruiting for a Accounts & Credit Control Administrator for a client based in Banbury; the hours are Monday to Thursday 9:00 - 17:30 and an early 5pm Finish on Friday. Salary range is £18,000 - £20,000 per annum and you will also receive 22 days holiday per calendar year plus bank holidays with 3 days shutdown between Christmas and New Year. There is onsite parking and a company pension after 3 months.
As the Accounts & Credit Control Administrator you will be responsible for managing customer accounts ensuring efficient, timely and accurate payments of accounts whilst managing the administration of product returns and customer warranty return process.
You will have experience and knowledge in general accounts including Sales Ledger and Credit Control.
The company are currently going through rapid growth and have recently obtain new Business premises for their Head office within Banbury. Located just off the M40 there is easy and accessible commutable links with local amenities close by.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Administer Customer Accounts
- Maintain records of customer debtors & supply staff with `stop lists`
- Manage the follow up, collection and allocation of payments
- Reconcile Accounts
- Respond promptly to Customer inquiries and resolve Customer complaints where possible
- Administer build of product stock
- Manage stock records for job sheets
- Reconcile random stock checks
- Manage the process for returns
- Manage the warranty return procedure
- Previous experience in an Accounts Department with Sales Ledger and Credit Control
- Knowledge of office administration and procedures
- Knowledge using Microsoft packages
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Customer Service skills and able to build a professional rapport via the phone and face to face
- Data entry skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Decision making skills
- Able to work in a high, fast paced and demanding work environment
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
37 hours Monday - Friday
Monday - Thursday 9.00am - 5:30pm
Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
1 hour for lunch each day
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Salary range is £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
- 22 days holiday per calendar year plus bank holidays with 3 days shutdown between Christmas and New Year
- Early finish on a Friday
- Free onsite parking
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send click apply now if you are interested in finding out more about this great opportunity!
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***