Our client are currently looking to recruit a Accounts and Credit Controller to join their successful Bradford based team.
You`ll be joining a rapidly growing company who pride themselves on the excellent, fast service they provide to their customers, and the supportive nature of their team. They're looking for a proficient credit controller to provide professional, friendly and effective credit control.
We're looking for a flexible, organised and efficient candidate who understands the importance of accounts within a business function.
As the credit controller, a typical day will include the following:
- Managing the accounts inbox, checking incoming emails, resolving and forwarding where necessary
- Daily monitoring of the bank account, checking payments received and updating internal systems to reflect this
- Completing the daily banking routine, including cash allocation on system and banking of cheques
- Monitoring for Proforma payments, checking for these regularly so they can be processed quick and efficiently, notifying relevant reams once posted
- Chasing of overdue customer invoices, contacting clients via phone and email to request payments
- Updating customer details and forecasting payment amounts and expected dates
- Reviewing customer credit limits on a regular basis to ensure these are managed in line with the company guidelines
- Sending copy invoices and bi-monthly statements to clients via email, ensuring all account details are up to date and all relevant information regarding payments are recorded
- Performing credit applications for the sales team, updating the customer folder and setting of accounts credit limits
- Payment of foreign supplier payments
- Updating of weekly KPI reports and cash flow forecasting, providing weekly updates to the Managing Director and the management team
- Dealing efficiently and effectively with any issues that occur relating to the accounts department
Proven accounts and credit control experience
Sage and Microsoft Office (outlook/excel/word) experience
Postive, organised attitude
In return our client offers:
A salary of £18,000 - £20,000
Free onsite parking
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply only today.