Role - Accounts Assistant
Location - Hull City Centre
Full time Permanent 4 days a week (25 HOURS)
Salary - £18,000 to £20,000 depending on experience
Based in a beautiful location in the centre of Hull my client, a well-established business in their sector has opened an exciting position for a Accounts Assistant to start a long career in their industry.
My client is looking for an account`s assistant with experience in a number of different areas to work alongside the director managing the day to day running of the finance department.
- Monthly wages on Sage Instant payroll including. submitting pensions and PAYE payments
- Credit control
- Sales and Purchase invoices
- Sending monthly invoices & statements
- Preparing payment runs.
- Preparing the VAT returns (and other regular Government filing)
- Keeping cash flow projection up to date on Excel
- Checking pricing and re-posting changes on supplier invoices on the EPoS system.
- Checking delivery notes against invoice.
- Bank and cash reconciliations.
- Petty cash & stationary purchasing
- You will also be required to assist with counter sales and answering the phone when all other staff are busy.
What my client is looking for
- A history working within a similar role with similar duties.
- Experience using Microsoft products
- Experience with Sage 50 and Instant Payroll - preferably accredited but not essential
- Well organised and have the ability to work in a team or on your own
- Willing to learn new skills and take on duties that don`t directly relate to your job role.
What`s in it for you
- Opportunity to build a long career in a successful local business.
- Great salary depending on experience
- 4 day working week (25 hours)
If you would like to find out more, please apply now for more information