I am recruiting for a Whisky broker and Distillery supplier based in Gloucester, they are offering a salary circa of £22000 dependant on experience. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a 'family feel' Whisky company where it's all about delivering the best customer service and supply of produce.
You will be responsible for providing highly professional & proactive support to the finance team.
My client is a major player in the British whisky sector. They operate and provide a wide-ranging transportation service, including moving casks from their distillery warehouse to bottling halls and carrying out disgorge operations into plastic drums, IBCs and ISO tanks for shipping overseas. While also maintaining strong links with the UK's major whisky producers and sales of their own considerable stock of cask whisky.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT ARE YOU RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Sales ledger: raising and posting invoices, issuing statements and credit control
- Customer due diligence process: processing of renewals and new customers
- Purchase ledger: coding and posting of invoices and reconciling supplier statements
- Raising of purchase orders
- Management of the accounts inbox
- Resolving customer and supplier queries
- Assisting in VAT accounting - ensuring correct VAT codes are applied to financial transactions
- Assisting with month end and year end procedures
- Supporting the Finance department with ad hoc projects and implementation of improvements to systems
- Analysis for the sales and stock teams
- Share the company's core values: passion, integrity, accountability and diligence.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good listening skills
- Proficiency in spoken English and strong writing capabilities
- Have a professional and presentable demeanour
- Excellent organisational/administrative skills with very good attention to detail
- Ability to navigate and comprehensively research internet
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Strong time/task management skills
- Be trustworthy and discreet
- The ability to problem-solve and negotiate effectively.
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE ABOVE PERSON SPECIFICATION***
- AAT Qualified
- NetSuite experience
- Second language in: French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Mandarin
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £18,000-£22,000 (Salary dependant on experience)
- 28 days including Bank holidays
- Free car parking
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Ellis on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***